With the Porting Kit, you can install your Windows games on Mac OS X using Wineskin-based technology, which means that any installed will be sandboxed, will look like a regular Mac app, and will have access to many special features that the Porting Kit offers. You just need an original Windows game to perform the game installation, which you can acquire wherever you want, as long it is compatible with the desired port.
- Manage your games/apps with the Porting Kit library
- Record your computer screen
- Mount the Windows partition of hybrid discs
- Request any game you want
- Free community so you can interact with other Mac gamers
- Many other things
Games installed with the Porting Kit don't depend of the Porting Kit to work, which means the user can uninstall it if he/she wants he the game will still work. Since it uses Wineskin-based technology it doesn't require Windows (which means no boot camp and no virtual machines) and it looks like a regular Mac app. And, at last, it's completely free.